TallWood News Update
Published: 16 December 2021 at 10:50 :: Current Topics
The last few months have been rather busy for the TallWood project, as the project partners have made significant progress in the tasks and the work packages. Here is a brief outline of what has been done in October and November:
- The project partner meeting was held in Bodø, Norway on the 19th and 20th of October. Read a full report of the two-day event here. NRI also reported on the event.
- Moisture sensors from Wiiste were installed at the demonstration building Pudasjärven Hirsihovi.
- Sound testing was performed at DAS Kelo. Expect a report of this in early 2022.
- A report written by Ferenc Kádár was published in the LUAS Journal Lumen magazine. Read Implementation of new measurement methods in wood construction; Case DAS Kelo.
- As part of WP3, report on the testing of balbony slabs was finished. Read the full report by Sara Kh. Taromi here.